Saturday, October 18, 2014

On the Road: Route 140 in the Fall

I went up to New Hampshire to visit my family this past weekend and was able to take some fall photos along the drive. These photos are mostly unedited. I basically just adjusted the shadows and highlights before saving.


I was pleasantly surprised by how this one came out. I like the sense of movement, the fall colors and it's always nice to get a photo of yourself.




I also liked this one for the fall colors. I don't normally dabble in abstract photos but there's a lot of time to spend in the car experimenting with new things!




Mike and I stopped at Redemption Rock along Rt 140 to take some photos. The colors were nice and bright because it had just rained. It took me quite a while to figure out the self-timer on my camera but luckily Mike was willing to be patient.




I am not totally thrilled with this one but I liked the pine needles contrasting with the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment